Monday, May 2, 2011

Addicted..

Ok, so finally another post...
So much going on right now in sl, one of which is the "Where is..HUNT". Some of my fav shops are in this hunt so I was all over it! I am not finished it yet, but as soon as I am..I will be posting some goodies for ya :)

My look for today..a little of this, and a little of that :)






Song for today..Addicted by Medina..love this tune!



What I am wearing..

[EY:NO] "Another" Jeans Normal
:OW: "Double-Flick" B&W Nails
Mandala Mikoto Belt
[Lelutka] Rykiel Hair
Mandala Senju Earrings
Mandala Hannya Necklace in blue
Samsara Florita Bracalet
Ys and Ys Tiburon Socks (from boots)
Maitreya Gold Shearling boots
L.Fauna Lipstick (black) from Halloween Fatpack
artilleri bang bang Tat (lower)
artilleri old school Tat (upper)
KIM Bodysuits Black Lingerie Top
Skin - Filthy - GROUP GIFT (May) love it!
Mandala 7LUck Bracelet

1 comment: