Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Without..

Happy Easter (belated as this post is a bit ummm behind) to everyone!
Sorry, its been longer than I expected for a post..long weekends tend to make posting impossible for me. I have been so busy in sl and rl..plus I been kinda slackin' lately, but with good reason *winks*
New hair (to me) from Action..lovin' the feathers (color change, of course)..and the "poof" is hot. 



slowin' it down a bit today..the mix of this song is so hottt, but I couldn't find it on you tube - sowwy! Mary J. Blige - awesomeness!I totally want her hair in this video for sl, lols. :)



What I am wearing..(Sisely)

:OW: Anti-Flick Nails found here
*BLITZED* Legacy Belt
*Linc* Half Fishnet Stockings
[glow] bitterness earrings (previous TDR)
The Abyss NAU Combat Boots
Skin - Lara
Wicked Tat
Sleeve Tat - LadyCat from GoK
[bubble] leopard collar
mini skirt - N1CO
7Luck Bracalet - Mandala
Hair - Action
net tanktop - DeeTaleZ

No comments:

Post a Comment