Monday, May 16, 2011

Crash & Burn...

I am loving this jumpsuit from MUKA...
It comes with a few options - leg length (short, capri, pant) and with or without cleavage sculpt. I chose capris with no sculpt for my look today :) My hair is an older hair from Mirai Style and my tats are from YaYo. My necklaces are from HoD and *Just Me*..and picks were taken at the HoD shop...love the outside - awesome!
Of course my shapes are always from belleritiS - be sure to check them out here!
 


Eyes and smokey eye make up from Onyx Wear...not released yet, but coming soon! They look awesome together..



Song today by Nadia Ali..no video, but awesome song - love it!



What I am wearing...

:OW: Dark Ghost Make Up - Coming Soon!
:OW: Ghost Light Eyes - Coming Soon!
Fusion Feathered Charm Bracelet
HoD - Nothing's Necklace
*Just Me* Star Necklace Star
7Luck Bracalets from Mandala
*MUKA* Shortall Flirt Capri
:OW: Double-Flick Nails from marketplace here
*League* Gartered Socks
Hair - Mirai Style
MStyle GOSHI Pumps
Skin - Lara
:OW: Feather Black Lashes
Tats - YaYo

Poses doll. and Deisel works

No comments:

Post a Comment