Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hawt Girl..

Ok, more than one look for today - yay! If you read my blog regularly u know I am ALL about pink!
These are some of my fave smexy looks!
Admiral Spicy is a fairly new shop and totally cute :)
Alter Ego is also another cutie shop with tonsss of sexy stuff! check it out! The sim is down until the weekend..she just moved locations. There will be a grand opening this weekend! Until then..check out the shop on marketplace here..








Song for today...R.I.O Hot girl!



What I am wearing...
Amiral Spicy - Strap it! Fishnet Pink Only
Hair - Truth
Skin - Lara
[bubble] leopard collar
GOSHI Shoes from Mstyle
Mandala Pearl Rain Bracelets
Shade Throne Black Rider Bracelet
Izzie Half Socks
:OW: Double Flick Nails from marketplace here
XStyle Arm warmer from outfit

Admiral Spicy - Strap it! Fishnet and straps
Hair - Magika
Tat - Wicked tats
BDSM choker from Fet!sh

AlterEgo Sleazy - Hawt Pink/Zebra Outfit
Fishnets - Luck Inc*


No comments:

Post a Comment