Monday, May 9, 2011

Please forgive me..

LOTD..

So after getting the blogger pack of new skins "YUMMY" from JeSyLiLO, I just had to go check out the whole line. I wasn't disappointed. I am in love with the faces..so sexy and adorable. I am pretty faithful to my Lara Skins, but Yummy definitely gave me skin-gasms...especially the lips..




I love this song..the remix is better, but this one has a video :) Enjoy!



What I am wearing..

[cynful] Modest Capris (new)
7Luck Bracelet [Mandala]
socks and shirt from outfit Style X Outift 168 and 159
Tattoo (lower) Betty Boop XAI
Tattoo (upper) [Glue Ink]
Skin - JesyLiLO - Yummy - love it!
Combat Boots - Abyss
Hair - Truth
::Flipside:: Pelvis and Belly Set Piercing
G.G Addicted Back Cross Piercing
*Blitzed * Belt
:OW: Double-Flick Nails from here
Fetish - BDSM Collar
:Fusion" Feathered Charm Bracelet

Poses [doll] and belleritiS (coming soon)

Hit me up in world if you have any questions or just to say, "Hi!"

No comments:

Post a Comment