Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Woman's work..

Shopping..now thats one thing most of us girls are good at :) I was in the mood for some rl shopping today, but the weather here had other ideas for me - blizzard - yay! So I thought...hmmm where I can shop where I don't have to drive in the snow, lol...SL of course! This is just some bits n' pieces I picked 
up :) ..and I bought my first MonS skin today...love it :)





















This song is such a beautiful song and never gets old to me..Kate Bush - her voice is incredible. It wa
s originally featured on the 1988 movie, She's Having A Baby. It is an older video, so I do apologize, the sound isn't the best. Of course in the movie, it wasn't about something so trivial as shopping, it was played when Kevin Bacon was waiting to find out about his wife and baby..really powerful song.



What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Sexy Cardigan - T.Whore
T.Whore Vintage High Skirt in Beije
vive9 Dot-ed After Tights in Nude
Tee*fy Arva Socks
Hair - Exile Nyx
Eyes - :OW: (Onyx Wear) new!
[croire] floral olive clutch (gunmetal)
tram chiffon necklace
earrings - MonS "Wenna"
Skin - MonS - Mira blossom lips
Gwen Gloves (part of outfit from Glam AFfair)
LaGyo Camille bow hairband
LaGyo Edwige Pumps in rose
*linc* Cashmere Top in pink
Lashes - [glow]

Poses - Olive Juice and xbordeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment