Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Got You..

yummies today...

I have just barely started to go through the items from the Cupid Heart Hunt (CHH), and already I am a very happy girl! Ok, so valentine's is a totally commercial event in North America..but that said, it is an opportunity to do something nice and sweet for loved ones in sl and rl..and of course when you love pink like me, it means lots n' lots of pink goodies and hunts in sl! So what's not to love about that?

Featured here, are a couple items from the CHH (balloon from Love Soul and glasses from DUBOO), Valentine's makeup from Onyx Wear (soo cute and coming soon!), and some vday outfits from Plastik..


..another vday outfit from Plastik..
 

I Got You by Leona Lewis..



What I am wearing (sisely)..

*GF* Ruffle Bolero
*H+K* Honey Kitty Baby Blue-yellow+green socks from gatcha 20L
*E* Exquisite Custom Jewelry - Ladies limited Platinum Mazed Ring (past present future) custom (but similar mens rings in store
:OW: makeup - Valentine's (coming soon!) - eyeshadow with liner and hearts under eyes - too cute!
Love Soul Balloon (CHH)
P! Valentine Necklace
Plastik - Minimalist Cloud 9 (special for vday)
Hair - vive9
Love Soul Fur Boots
Tram fur tripet
Paper Couture Treasue Earrings
:OW: Lashes
Love Me Tat by EY:NO
Skin - Lara Hurley
DUBOO - I heart u glasses (CHH)

Plastik Galizie Dress for vday

Poses by [croire] and KiPZ

As always...any questions..feel free to IM me in world! :) HUGZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment