Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ready for the weekend..

Full face makeup from Onyx Wear - lovin' it! The shadows are soft but smokey, the lips are detailed in lip liner, and of course the beauty mark - such a nice combination!

New tees from DeeTaleZ - they are all so nice..it is hard to choose just one..so don't lol, get 'em all! :) The one I am wearing is called "My Ghetto" and I picked it because I love the design and the subtle colors.




Song for today - Calvin Harris - ready for the weekend..enjoy yours!



What I am wearing..

Emery Jacket Roxe
Yayo - tat
Garage Makeup
YS&YS Tiburon Boot
Tshirt "my ghetto" DeeTaleZ
:::LiNe::: Broken Pearl Necklace
[Shade Throne] El Rosario Necklace
Bangle - MonS old item from Blue&Black Fair 2010
[ glow ] bitterness earrings
"i don't care" piercing from Skream (no longer avail)
Hair - Magika - Ren
Cynful Gloves with heart tat
Blitzed LEgacy Belt
TuttiFrutti Checker Ultra Low Jeans
IZUMIYA Sports Bag/B

Poses by Glitterati and [glow]

No comments:

Post a Comment