Monday, January 31, 2011

..just another day

I was walking around the Onyx Mall yesterday looking for a rental spot for a friend (of which there are now only two open, in case you are looking) and I saw these skirts at Onyx Wear (OW). They are literally one of the few things I do not own from there - and had to have them :) SO cute! I am only showing 2 patterns, but there are 6 in total. 


  


Wyclef...I don't think there is one song he sings that I don't love..he has been a fav of mine for many years :) Most of the songs I wanted to share don't have official videos, so be sure to check out his songs (especially Fast Car remix, Oh What a night and Trying to stay alive)...if you don't you will definitely be missing out! Enjoy!



What we are wearing...

Sisely (left)
:OW: Mini Skirt Stripe Dark
Ronsem Ripped Leggins in Gray
Mon Tissu Heather Pullover in Black
Cynful Gloves Heart Black
p.c; Oxidized Silver Hoop Earrings
Makeup - andbean wet lips pink
Kao Suede Boots
Skin - al vulo
Star Tat - yayo
Hair fri.day
{SMS} Butterfly Necklace

Sistine (right)
:OW: Mini Skirt White
Emery - Sweater Mademoiselle in Gray
Skin - al vulo
Lashes - Cake
Hair - Truth Odette (new)
[adn] seduction leggings
[ey:no] if you want me...
Kao - Suede Boots
SHade Throne - Mantra Earrings (group gift)
Taste the rainbow nails from Rezlpsa Loc (kozmetica)

Have a great day! Hugssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment