Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome to the Pretty Girl Rock

Fashion House is now open with a 50L sale special for Valentine's..be sure to check out the MonS shop here too - some deals! I got both these glasses and the skirt pack featured in the first outfit :)
Erratic has new sweaters - love 'em. 
..and coming soon, nails with rings from Onyx Wear! OW is also releasing some makeups very soon so be sure to check those out too! 


This polaroid in my mouth is from Awesome Blossom..it is texture change so you can add any mod texture you want! I added ummm..a pic of Delia which I know she will get a kick out of, lol. I know I sure do..love ya ma bish! :)
































Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson ;)



What I am wearing (Sisely)
:OW: Half-Flick Bullet & Pacman Nails (coming soon!)
Magika Hair - Dara
[ glow ] Black Night Earrings
MonS - Glasses Katty (50L for 4 colors at Fashion House)
erractic Melanie Striped Turtleneck (black/pink)
MonS - Mini Skirt Summer (50L for pack of 6 patterns at Fashion House)
Tyranny - Love Me Sneaks
Lara Skin
SU! Electro Belt
AwesomeBlossom Mouth Polaroid (add own texture)

*Linc* Low Rise Mini Jeans Skirt in Plum
Socks - BOOM Folded Wool Socks (lipstick/violet)
Magika Hair - Ren
MonS Party Glasses for Girls (50L pack of 4)
erratic Melanie Striped Turtleneck (pink/purple)
*Blitzed* Legacy Belt

Poses by belleritiS (me), pda, and SMS

No comments:

Post a Comment