Monday, February 7, 2011

Do I look like a slut?

OK, that was totally a rhetorical question...lol.
I really wanted to show you some skin by a fairly new shop called F O X Y..featured here are two of her skins - Vamp and Keira in Tan.
..tryin' out my VIP gift bed from Glitterati - too cute and comes with 5 poses. The full version is up at the mainshop now and comes with a bunch more poses so be sure to check it out!
So..I am wearing Slut Skirts, Maitreya Bra Tops and new hair from vive9, and my fav slippers (from Bellballs)..take a look.









Do I look like a slut by Avenue B - couldn't find a proper video for this one, but here's the song :D



What I am wearing..
Skin - F O X Y - Keira in Tan
[bellballs] My bedtime slippers Mixed Berries (from gatcha)
Menage a Trois Ring from Skream
slut Bow Skirt Damasck
:OW: Feather Lashes
YaYo Dream Tat
LiNe  - Broken Pearl Necklace
Maitreya Bra Top in Light Blue

Skin - F O X Y - Vamp in Tan
[bellballs] My bedtime slippers Mixed Berries (from gatcha)
Menage a Trois Ring from Skream
slut Bow Skirt Maculate
:OW: Feather Lashes
YaYo Dream Tat
LiNe  - Broken Pearl Necklace
Maitreya Bra Top in Black

MonS "ms" Earring Series
slut Bow Skirt Hearts
slut Dress
T.Whore Leo Tat (full body)
.:EC:. (Enelya's Creations) Strip Pasties Latex in Pink

Maitreya Bra Top in Orchid
[ glow ] Studio GLOW Sequins Earrings
slut Bow Skirt Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment