Friday, February 4, 2011

I wonder if I take you home..

TGIF everyone! I really dunno where this week went..but *poof* it's gone..

I got a preview of some new things to come from P! (Pink !nc.) and I was definitely not disappointed. In the next few weeks, there will be a bunch of new releases..so I will keep you posted! If you are looking for well made fun jewellry with a touch of glam, this is the place to go! 

..a couple things I sneaked in to grab at the TDR Blue..Hair from Exile..4 color pack, and this skin from MonS..too cute! I added eye makeup from Divine but the skin definitely doesn't need it ;)
These nails from P! can convert any non-nail wearer in SL, lol. They fit perfectly, include the rings, and the adorable spade tat on the gloves - love 'em!

..takin' it old school with this one..Bee this one's for you :) classic!



What I am wearing..
mon tissu Heathered Pullover
Tee*fy Arva Socks
P! LocaNails (coming soon!)
P! Loca Earrings (coming soon!)
Mr.Poet Wide Scarf (free gift in store - color change!)
MANDALA Pearl Rain Bangle
[ JP ]:dsg Broadly Pants v2 jeans
Skin - MonS Jita Skin (TDR)
Hair - Exile Cynthia Mix (TDR)
Boots - Tiburon from YS&YS
Makeup - Sunrise Grey from Divine
EY:NO me and you tat
Bag - Leather and cord bag from LARK

Poses *ELISA* and K*Poses and Olive Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment