Sunday, February 6, 2011

'til the sky falls down...I'll be waiting..

Something kinda casual cozy today...

I saw this skirt with belt on someone today and I just had to blog it..looked so yummy! I don't know your name but if you read this - thank you!
I matched it with thigh high boots from J's, and the knit sweater from Fishy Strawberry..and some of my fav. gold accented jewellry.












































































..this pic I added the Tweed Skirt (with belt) in Iron from Hucci ;)


Song for today..Dash Berlin...for you my Irre..when you are not here, I miss you terribly..I am always waiting 'til the next moment..



*Linc* Sweaterdress slate (undershirt)
Fishy Strawberry Knit Sweater in Black
Atelier AM Feather and Bullet Necklace
Paper Couture Studded Gold Circles Earrings (only on xstreet until Tableau reopens)
Lashes - Onyx Wear (OW)
Skin - al vulo
Meriken Co. DOUX White Skirt
MIEL LIA - belt only (from LIA Dress)
Hair - Freja from vive9 (new) group 4pack only 200L
J's Thigh High Boots in black
BICE ring from Donna Flora
[Love Zombie] Lace Gloves
makeup - GARAGE
Tweed Skirt in Iron from HUCCI

Poses by [bellballs], and [glow studio]

No comments:

Post a Comment