Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Everyday Winter

A casual winter's day...

I just feel so comfy cozy in this outfit (yes, even though I am showing more skin than normal, lol). It is kind of a mish mash of goodies from different stores - one of my favorite things to do is throw a bunch of stuff together that I am loving in that moment.


These boots from Kitties Lair remind of me of a pair of boots I used to wear from paper couture last year which I think I wore for most of the winter, lol. I love the shade of brown, the fur and the fact that they are low boots - something I would totally wear in RL. I was actually in the store looking for a pair of heels they carry, and came across these adorable boots. I was very excited =)

This hat from NoaR comes in 2 colors of hair - blonde and black, but the hat is color change. I love the little brown pom pom and felt it went nicely with my boots =)
I also have to mention this skin, which I can't seem to take off! It is the group gift from Belleza, a preview of the Alyson skin that I hope will be released soon because I really love it =)


What I am wearing (Sisely)
!Doux Petit Dahl - Crochet Tights in Aqua
*Crazy* Panama Sweater
*KL* FurBoots
Aquamarine Shine Nail Polish by Price Low (from XStreet)
NoaR Earflap in blonde
!SyDS! white chocolate flower ring
HC - Floral - black mini
.:XD:. Street Girl army tattoo (part of outfit)
Belleza - Alyson Skin - group gift (250L to join group - preview to upcoming skin release)

No comments:

Post a Comment