Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Going Green..


Testing out my new hallway..


I was going through my inventory today and found this cute green dress from *Crazy*. I am not one to wear much green, but once I put this dress on I just loved it and hey Christmas is coming, so it is festive..nice fit with tiny little black stars all over it. Love this Sci-Fi Hallway by Glitterati - great for pics. It comes with 10 poses, showing just two here, and all of them are adjustable which is nice, especially given mine and Delia's 10 inch height difference, lol. Emery has lots of goodies - this jacket with collar, waistband and cuff attachments - and the belt (there are multicolors as well). I adore these ripped socks, and you will notice in later posts that I wear them quite a bit =) My skin is from Curio, one of Delia's favorite skin stores. They have some great winter options, rosy cheeks and little red noses which are very realistic for the cold weather. Given that I am Canadian and live in an igloo, it is quite appropriate, lol.


I found the dress from *Crazy* upstairs in her shoppe, where you will find a bunch of sale items for 10L - 80L..some really cute outfits =)


What I'm wearing:
Hair - Sofia by ETD
Jacket - Sheena by Emery
Dress - Zela outfit by *Crazy*
Socks - Refurbished Socks by Miel
Boots - Prestige Boots in black by Bax Coen Designs
Gloves - from Nessy outfit by G&G Designs
Belt - Pyramid Belt in black by Emery
Earrings - Long Silver Earrings by Redgrave


No comments:

Post a Comment