Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snowstorm Today!

Finally, we got a real snowstorm here in rl, and I couldn't be happier! Yes, it can be tricky driving, and yes, it does take a little longer to get home - but wow, isn't it purtay?


I really do have to mention this ring, although the pic really doesn't do it justice. I came across Sad's Jewells a few days ago, by fluke, and I fell in love with the jewelry. It is a bit on the high end as far as price goes, but seriously, the jewelry is absolutely beautiful and very unique. I did splurge on a few things, including this ring, but I could have easily bought everything in the store!

Another splurge, was this skin by YS&YS. I bought the whole pack of Sharon skins. I was standing in the store trying them on for so long, trying to pick 2 of my favorites, but I just couldn't do it. No matter how long I stood there, I couldn't narrow it down to 2. The lips are just so sweet - I love the coloring and the subtleness of them.

These scarves are perfect for winter, and they fit perfectly. I have found it very difficult to find scarves that don't take away from the outfit, but actually add to it. These are from ::Ume Mode:: and come in a bunch of colors - I just got them in white and black =)




Ok, anyone who knows me in SL, knows I don't really do bags. Mostly because they don't serve much purpose to me - they don't hold my wallet, my lipstick, or my keys, lol. But once in a while, I will come across a bag that is so adorable that I have to post it. =) This one fits the bill. Cute, right? I love the style of it and I just can't deny anything with pom poms on it, lol. This bag was a group gift from iTuTu + KAO back in December (not sure if it is still available).

..with or without bolero..brrrrrrr



Outfit 1 (Sisely)
Boots - BAX Prestige Boots in Black
Stalagmite Ring from Sad's Jewells
Nail Polish by Price Low from XStreet
*KL* Creole Earrings in Silver
*::UM::* Muffler in Black
(Royal Blue) Garter Socks
Dress - AKAIRU by Beauty Avatar (includes belt)
fri.day Fringerless Gloves in Pink
Hair/Hat - Tiny Bird & Reek - Merritt's Hat (girls)
Jacket - Elspeth cardigan Polka by artilleri
Skin - new skin *Sharon* by YS&YS

Outfit 2 (Sisely)
Luck Inc. Naughty Dress
Hair/Hat - Tiny Bird & Reek - Merritt's Hat (girls)
Luck Inc. Wool Panty
Surf Couture Parker Knit Boots in Pale Blue
Skin - [PF] Skye
fri.day Fingerless Gloves in Black
::UM:: Muffler in Black
Earrings - Dark Mouse Christmas Cookie Earring (December Group Gift)
Cardigan - Agnetha Snowflake Bolero (advent gift from Ivalde)
Bag - Rabbit fur handbag (group gift for iTuTu + KAO)
Blouse - [Pink] Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment