Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Leila's Ruby Dress..from Boom*


..on my travels today, I found this new release from *Boom*..so yummy. I just love the cut of the dress - the low back, the neckline and the slits on the side. It is sexy without being completely revealing which I really love, and the colour is perfect for this time of year =)


My hair is one of the new releases from fri.day. Since my return to SL, Delia has really got me hooked on fri.day hair. I think I have one of each in at least one colour.




I just love the view of the dress from the back..


All these pics are taken in the Concrete Room by Slow Kitchen. It is one of the 6 lucky board prizes at the moment. It comes with 3 poses (2 in the tree and one sitting on the snow). It also has the option for snow or no snow, just click the star on the ground for on or off. =) There are also 2 dresses, a skirt, a skybox, and another version of this room on the lucky board. In addition there are some group gifts in-store.


Another goodie I found was this gift from Belle Belle..it is the advent hunt gift today. Click on the present at the front of the store for the hint on where to find it =) The tree, in case anyone is wondering, is from D-lab - lots of cute stuff there =)




What I am wearing (Sisely):
Melanie2 from fri.day - new release hair
Elf Skin from Curio (group gift)
Dress - Tamed Leila's Ruby *Boom* (not free)
Tattoo on back - I<3> Natural Girl
Socks - *Shop Seu* kushukushu kutsushita BLACK
[Armidi Gisaci] Oxford Leather ankle Boot in Mocha
Fatale Earrings from [glow]
[[SHADE THRONE]] Darkspring Bracelet
L&G Couture Finger Nail Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment