Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dresses Galore...Part 1 (Sisely)

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays on behalf of Delia and myself. We wish you all the best in the upcoming year. =)

This is one of the times of year when I just love to wear dresses and there are so many nice freebies around the grid =)
..not much time to write as RL is busy busy at this time of the year for us, but I wanted to post these items I found a few days ago. Although I really like them all, my favorite has to be the partygirl outfit from the hunt at {paperdoll} - it is just soo cute! =)













What I am wearing:

Dress 1
Xmas Empire Gown from Badoura
Sofia hair from ETD
*Crazy* Golden Bracelet
NX - Nardotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers
Xmas Earring (from paperdoll Xmas Hunt Gift)
Elf SKin from Curio

Dress 2
Slow Kitchen Holy Night Dress

Dress3
{paper.doll} PartyGirl Outfit (from paperdoll Xmas Hunt Gift)
Sheer Stockings
Christmas Tree Ring (from paperdoll Xmas Hunt Gift)
Xmas Bow Earring (from paperdoll Xmas Hunt Gift)
SyDS! Berry Ring
Poinsetta amethyst Brooch from Sigma Jewels

Dress 4
BD - Cuty Green from Badoura (Dollarbie in-store)
**GD** Two Roses Holly Necklace (Neklace)
Bow Earrings (from paperdoll Xmas Hunt Gift)

Dress 5
Sigma-Jewels Diamond Studs
Adam n Eve - Christmas Gift Gown

Dress 6
Adam n Eve Catwalk Polka (Freebie Box)

Dress 7
Rescue Dress (Group Gift) from Angel's Designs
BM Hanging Heart Earrings from XStreet

Dress 8
*+*JILL*+* 1st Anniversary Gift (in-store)
Rha! Color Change Snowflake Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment