Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas PJ Party!


Unfortunately we don't get to enjoy as many lazy days on SL as we would hope. It seems there is always some sale or hunt that we just can't miss! So today, Delia and I decided we would take some time out and put on some Xmas Pjs and relish in the season. =)

I have been wearing this awesome hat from Sway for a couple days now, and I have never received so many IMs about an item I have been wearing (nor have I gotten so many chuckles lol). Everyone wants to know where to get one, so I wanted to make sure I got this in a post. I found the hat at LocoPoco by the snowman at the entrance. There are actually a bunch of gifts there, some for tinies, and some for regular avs.

I picked up these antlers from Skream! - it also comes with a "singing" nose, that plays Jingle Bells! =) I also want to mention my necklace - such a cute holly necklace that I purchased from Xstreet for only 10L (great deal). It is hard to find nice simple, but pretty, jewelry for the holidays, and this one is perfect - especially since I already have a lot going on with my outfit. You should go visit Glow Designs in-world - they have a lot of things there ranging from pirate attire to wedding gowns to doll houses.



Delia's bed is from Christmas Central (it was a hunt gift), and the reindeer in the background is from Milestone Creations. There is only one pose with the bed, but it is hilarious. The pose puts you snuggled up right under the covers, and looks creepingly real. When I saw her there, it looked like she was really passed out on me, lol.


Took Delia forever to get ready - I now call her turtle cause she is so dam slow and hates to be rushed, lol. She had so much fun going around the grid finding awesome holiday treats. She really likes the holiday gift from hoorenbeek, and was amazed when she found out hours later that the lights turn on :) duh - funny girl, lol. After I harrassed her to find some Pjs she finally went digging through her inventory and found these pajamas, she says, "look comfy huh woman". I guess she had forgotten about them, which is understandable given the huge size of her inventory. She finished the outfit off with these unbelievably adorable Rudolf slippers she picked up from Rebel Hope Designs. Believe me when she was all comfied up in her Pjs and ready for pics, I was an hour older and very much ready to take some pics. =) The first thing she said was, "You happy now, woman?" and so continues the drama of Sisely and Delia getting ready for a post..lol.

Sisely
Hat by Sway at LocoPoco
Armidi Sheer Ripped Tank in white from shoparmidi.com
Twosome Xmas Jammies from The Black Market
Necklace - Holly Necklace from Glow Designs (only 10L sale on Xstreet)
Hair - ETD Abagail
Sanu Candy Cane in mouth from The Black Market
Mistletoe belly ring from Xstreet
Skin - Curio
Slippers - Christmas loafer from Xstreet only 25L
XTC Rudolph Doll


Delia
Lights and Reindeer Horns -[ hoorenbeek ] Christmas gift
Hair - Fri.day
Candy cane in mouth - {Torrify}
Rudolf slippers- !Rebel Hope Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment