Sunday, December 20, 2009

Newness From League - yay!


When I heard that League had a new outfit, I had to go check it out, and I was not disappointed. I really wanted to post this before I went to bed tonight, so it will be a quick post.

The scenery here at Embryo is incredible. Anyone who knows me well on SL (and even some who don't know me that well) know how much I love the snow. I am not talking about just SL snow either, although there are some amazing winter sims, I am also referring to real life cold, wet, messy snow lol. I guess being from Canada, I have really learned to appreciate a white Christmas. There is nothing as beautiful as fresh fallen snow. =)

I came across this hair with the hat while shopping at AMERIE, and roaming around to see the many stores there (good ones too). It was 300L at Find Ash and well worth it. I did have to make some adjustments to my head shape, etc. so I am getting used to my small head lol, but I really like it. It comes with 2 hat colour in the pack, which is nice. The boots are from Anexx in black nordic, and the scarf and brooch are various pieces from other outfits.




DeLa Arm Warmers in Black (from the POE Hunt)
Black Roses Brooch from previous outfit
Boots - Anexx Knit Legwarmers and Heels
Tights - !DPD Knit Belle Bottoms in Smoke (without the bottoms)
Shirt - League Grandad Vest White
League Grandad Braces in Red
Skirt - League Thermal Skirt in Black
Skin - [PF] Skye
Hair - "FA" Jackfrost

No comments:

Post a Comment