Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Allow us to introduce ourselves..

Well..this is our first blog, and we are sooo excited about it. It has been a long time coming. I will start by telling you a little about us...
Delia (on the left sporting the lovely bow in her hair) and I (on the right) have been friends for most of my SL..we love to laugh and are both as sarcastic as hell, which is probably why we get along so well winks* We love fashion and shopping and having fun while we do it is a MUST. We met while we were both modelling for a designer friend of ours, and have been friends ever since.
There are so many amazing creators and designers in Second Life, and through our blog, we plan to share some of our favorites with you. The options for outfits in SL are endless...although I have to admit (as she so kindly reminds me) that I have worn the same outfit for 4 days straight.. and this in Delia's book is just not acceptable. lol. I assure you there were extenuating circumstances surrounding this..anyone who spent the 7 days on the Salotto steps with me remembers all too well. :-)




When we decided to write this blog..I asked Delia what she wanted to say..and her response is Delia in a nutshell..she said, "this is our blog, yo" lol. She cracks me up :-)
So..on that note. This is our blog, yo..hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment