Sunday, October 30, 2011

"D-YO" strikes again..

As many of you know I am a huge fan of Onyxwear. One might say I am biased but in all honesty there aren't many stores in sl who pay as much attention to detail. The textures and the options are amazing. 



OnyxWear new skirts! I am lovin' these skirts, and the good news is there are more colors/patterns to come (very soon)!

Shown here is the black "d-YO" pack that was sent out to bloggers. This includes mesh or prim options on the skirt, plain black, zebra, leopard, and blue, as well as a high cut and low cut waistline.





I am using phoenix viewer so in all the pics shown, I am wearing the prim skirt attachment.

What I am wearing..

:OW: d-yo Black Skirt - new!
Mstyle RIVEA PUmps - Halloween Queen - free! (available on xstreet here)
Skin - Rehab Jovana
Tats - Glue Ink Punked Sleave and Adahlia Leg
Lagyo Headpiece
:OW: Vivid Eyes
LaGyo Noa 3 Stones Rings
Hair - KIK - Fine
Maitreya Bra Top
LaGyo Knots Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment