Friday, October 7, 2011

The Numbers Game..

Since I have been back, I have been trying to catch up on all the goodies I missed while I was away. Let me tell you that is not an easy task. One thing I did come across was these dresses from Hucci. I absolutely love love them...something I would totally wear in rl :)
Each version of the dresses comes in 8 colors.





Song for today..The Numbers Game by the Thievery Corporation..check it out!



What we are wearing...
Sisely

Puncture Paradox Necklace
Damned Queen of D BlackBlue Makeup
Hair - Truth
Hucci Ivana Dress in Blue
[glue ink] Karma Tat
Mons Big Silver & Leopard Bangle
Earrings P! Loca
[PM] Fae Wedges
:OW: Anti-flick Nails
Mandala Milky Way Bangle
*linc* Half Stockings
Skin - al vulo Pollon
Love Zombie Lace Gloves
Bubble Leather Collar
Roots 00D10041 under top


Sistine

[bS] Olivia Shape
:OW: Waist Belt V3
MonS Bracelets Planet
[glow] DeLyn ALLSTARS Earrings
Mandala Nails n Rings
PiCHi Mishka Pumps
LpD Lipstick
Skin - Katsucide Romantica from GSP
Salt & Pepper Soundwaves 2 tat from GSP
Dress - Hucci Floral Pop in Black
Hair - Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment