Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Disarm yerself..

It's a long weekend here in Canada - Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends! I hope you stuffed yer faces like I did, lol. After drinkin a little too much this weekend, I am feeling it bigtime today. Never again. lolz..ya right :-P

Anyway...my LOTD..very casual. I don't wear sneaks so much in sl, partly because it makes me feel even that much shorter, lol. But that said, I am loving this look, sneaks and all! :)




Song for today..
Disarm yourself by Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt. I love all their songs! check it out..



What I am wearing (Sisely)..

Hair - Magika sophie
SHUSH Tank Top blogger
:OW: ANTi-Arcade Nails (coming soon!)
Spirit Store Tatyana Pants
croire lips gloss
Skin - AL Vulo
Upper Tat - only god can judge from Glue Ink
bracelets - MonS and mandala
Rawdolls Pitchbull Hi-cake sneaks
p! Loca Earrings available on marketplace here
BLITZED Legacy belt
Cat Pendant necklace (caroline's)
:OW: Cigarette V2
Poses by synt (tons of cute poses here check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment