Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My day..

It seems all I have time for lately are quickies so I do apologize for that. RL is crazyyy right now so I don't have the time I used to..at least for the time being. Once we are all moved in rl, and the winter falls upon us, I am sure I will be my usual "snow" hermit and have much more time on my hands, lol.

Ohhh and remember the Dia de los Muertos Micro Hunt starts today at OnyxTown! Look for the signs - Ey:no, Pepper, belleritiS, KIM, Amorous, Ducknipple, 20.Five, Happyface, and Onyxwear (has 4 items out) - don't miss out! 

My LOTD..





What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Sticky Fingers My Khaki Camo Cardigan Dress
Hair - Maitreya
:OW: Anti-arcade Nails
YoPulga War Face Tattoo Black
erratic Fishnets
Hermony Wristbands
Cake Lashes
Boots - The Abyss

No comments:

Post a Comment