Monday, October 3, 2011

B4 the night is thru..

I am back! 
RL has kept me off SL for the past few months, wish I could say it was for more positive reasons but unfortunately we aren't always delt the good stuff. That said,  I am excited to start blogging again. There is so much I missed! 
..trying to get into the swing of things again, one day at a time. 
I hope this finds everyone well!

On to the good stuff..




Sharing a tune with ya today, but sorry no video as of yet, since it was just released.
Jesse Boykins III..his music possesses a jazzy and soulful sound reminiscent of early R&B, but his writing is undeniably relevant today.
Love this song...take a listen!



What I am wearing (Sisely)..
[Lelutka] Blythe Hair
DAMNED Kiss me to death Lipstick & Eyes
{CQ} Sweet Dimples Piercing
League Side-gartered Socks Butterfly
[EY:NO} Hawt Panty in Brown
Lashes - Sorry. Asia and OW Ghost Lashes
[MANDALA] Milky Way Choker
[MANDALA] Takara Bangles
fore - Feathers Pierce Earrings
Pepper Granny Ring
:OW: Anti-FLick Nails (basic)
Primitive Design Skull Belt
TokiD Funk Bow
Maitreya Shearling Boots
Skin - Al Vulo Lalli
Upper Tat - Soundwaves Salt and Pepper GSP
T.Whore Schlampe Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment