Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Show me you really need me..

Ok, so I am sure this outfit from Sticky Fingers is gonna be all over the blogs, but I had to feature it anyway. It is just WAY too cute! I dunno what it is but there is nothing cuter than a lil' sailor girl :)




Song for today..a little freestyle-ish for ya. Last night @ the club, one of our djs was rawkin the freestyle tunes so it got me in the mood for this one today - Show Me by the Cover Girls - enjoy!



What I am wearing (Sisely)..
[PM] Babt T's 
Outfit (socks + dress + hat) from Sticky Fingers - new!
Toxxic Kitty Allo Sailor Bag
p! Sailor Bitch Necklace
Hair - Lelutka Oscar Braid
Damned KMTD Lipstick + Eyes
Bleeding Rose Tattoo from Drop the Anchor
Skin - Al Vulo

Poses - Just A Pose - Salute The Troops and Magnifique Poses - salute! model poses


No comments:

Post a Comment