Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Promises..

I had my first visit to !Rehab this week and picked up this skin - Kara. The face on this skin is gorgeous, and they do come with cleavage/teeth options which is nice but... I am having a hard time with the body shading. It is just too choppy for me, hence wearing anything revealing isn't really an option. I find that you notice the shading on the chest and butt moreso than the actual clothes, which is never good. But heh, thats just my opinion :)

Shown here...Kara One (Med)..

 


What I am wearing..
Hair - Lelutka VICTORIA
N-Core ULTRAPLATFORM Heels
Skin !R Kara Med
DeetaleZ Tops Sheer Open Back Rose
LaGyo Benoit Headpiece
Mandala Bangles
Kyoot High Wasted Micro Pants
glow studio Noir Memories Earrings
Make Up (eyes) ::ED: exotic eyes

Shown here...Kara Five (Med)..
You can really see the shading on the chest here..and it's such a shame cause I love the red lips and eyes.



What I am wearing..
T.Whore Lolita Bodysuit 
Hair - LOQ Baileys
Belt - :OW: Wide Belt v3
Bangles - Mandala Pearl Rain
Skin - !R Kara
*latte* Fur short jacket (not available at this time)

Song for today..Nero - Promises. Nero is where it's at.



No comments:

Post a Comment