Thursday, April 7, 2011

Glory Box..

..keeping it short n' sweet today as I am a bit out of it, lol. Yes, I mean more than usual..pffft.
Late nights, early mornings..and hella busy in between..not a great combination ;) Time for another rl "coma" I think..lols.
Ok, on to the good stuff...smexy goodies..




Song for today..Portishead - GloryBox..not the sexiest video but I think this tune is hella sexy..so close your eyes and listen for yourself :)




What I am wearing (Sisely)..
FuK'N'Hawt - Nice Belt Skirt in Leopard found here
Roots stockings 00L1001.S Den
::DT::MakeUp Eyeliner Thick
:OW: Double-Flick Nails (gah I never take these off - love 'em!) from here
League Duct Tape Pasties (underwear layer)
hair - Truth
Samsara - Florita Bracelet
P! Loca Earrings
:EC: Strip Pasties Latex
Skin Curio *pout*
[bubble] leopard collar found here (other colors/textures available too)
SU! Summer Color Top
Shoes - Maitreya Gold Foxy Black
Mandala 7luck Bracelet
Wicked tattoos - Destiny

Poses by Glitterati and VPoses

No comments:

Post a Comment