Friday, April 1, 2011

..join the party!

Happy April Fools Day!
I had a couple jokes played on me this morning - no shocker considering how gullable I am, lol. I think I might extend the hours, and do something tonight..hmmm :)

The little black dress...a necessity in every closet - rl or sl.
This dress from OnyxWear (store on marketplace) definitely foots the bill. It is simple yet elegant and sexy..and is a perfect match for any look. It is found here on Marketplace.

This darling make up is from Pididdle..Incognito Eyes in Teal (so vivid), matched with new Senjyu earrings from Mandala (love the color combination in these ones), Maitreya Moxie Heels, and Hucci Clutch.


killer eyes in my opinion...



Song for today...Madonna - Celebration..hey, it's Friday - let's celebrate!



What I am wearing..

Lara Skin - Leah
:OW: Little Black Dress - Marketplace here
:OW: Double-Flick Nails - Marketplace here
Maitreya Gold Moxie - Red Patent
[ bubble] Teal Checkers Collar
Hucci Clutch - Snakeskin Blue
Wicked Tattoos Destiny's Tat
Hair - Truth Carina (new!)
DeLa - Bangle Bellini
Mandala SenJyu Earrings - Marketplace here
Pididdle - eyemakeup Incognito Teal from Kozmetika
[bS] Shape Halifax

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sis, your posts, pics and vids are amazing! Thanks! Leonie

    ReplyDelete