Monday, May 3, 2010

Showtime!

Absolutely lovin' the free version of the piano by Glitterati..there is also another more expensive version with a lot more poses. I used some that came in the set, and added a few of my own.
I know it has been blogged a bit over the past week, but I just couldn't resist. :)

My belt is from one of my favorite shops, So Many Styles. It is a previous gift so I am not sure it is still available. I love the vibrant blue on the buckle matched with the subtlety of the gold band. It is worn as a jacket layer, which was convenient for this outfit since I wasn't wearing a coat or blazer. When you have "big" hips like me (big for SL standards anway), it is always hard to fit the perfect belt. I love it with the new group gift from Sassy Kitty - this high waisted skirt comes in so many color options - awesome! Join the group and click the subscribo..not sure how long it will be available.

These lamps (balls) are from UrbanizeD and come in a pack of 5 (different colors and sizes). They are so pretty and really add ambiance to any setting - love 'em!

My hair is one of the older hairs at Maitreya and one that I haven't worn in ages. It is called Nico and can be found on the second floor.
My clutch came with a pair of Zebra Shoes that I got from P3. It is the perfect size for holding my lipstick :)


Song for today - something a bit slower..Leona Lewis - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face..love the original by Roberta Flack too. Holly Cole also has an incredible version. Enjoy!



What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Gwen Gloves
[Sassy Kitty Designs] High Waisted Black Skirt Blue
LeLutka Saffron Pumps
Emery Zebra Leggings
Hair - Maitreya
Ingenue Bustier from Kelly Outfit
Ticky Tack Bangles
Pink !nc. Stutter Earrings
Pink !nc. Rox Star Necklace
So Many Styles Blue Belt (previous gift)
Skin - LAQ
Clutch - P3

No comments:

Post a Comment