Monday, May 17, 2010

Caught in the rain..with Storin

..kind of a mix n' match outfit - cardigan from Boom, skirt from Sassy Kitty (previous gift), tights from *blowpop*, boots from Duh!, and my skin from the previous post, JeSyLiLO.
I wanted to highlight this awesome umbrella set from Storin. It comes with 2 versions of the umbrella (open and closed) and a total of 10 poses, and 9 texture options for the umbrellas. I chose plaid (open) and bubbles (closed), but there are lots of cute possible textures/colors.

I think this hair from Truth is adorable. It's not a new release, but I just came across it this morning, as I was snooping for a new hairstyle. It's called Twiggy (even the name is cute, lol) and the hair band is color change :)

..new arm wraps from My Pinkie Skull - love 'em!




Song for today...one of my fav duos - Basement Jaxx with Raindrops :) enjoy!

*Boom* Wrong Size Cardi
*Boom* Door Knockas Earrings
::Duh!:: Skosh Boots
Hair - Truth
(NS) Rock'n'Rolla Guitar Chain
Necklace Nights of Angels - Urban Angel Shop
Lotus Tattoo from Doll
*blowpop* Fishnet Tights
[Sassy Kitty Designs] High Waisted Skirt (previous group gift)
Skin - JeSyLiLO Josie - new!
Pinkie Skull - Arm-Wraps - new!
Storin Umbrella Set
Face Emoter from DuBoo

No comments:

Post a Comment