Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catch a ride?

More Yummy posing stuff - yay! Storin just released this posing set called Globetrotters. It comes with a number of suitcases (not all shown here) and 10 poses to go with them. It is soo cool, and I love it :) All the poses in this post are from that set (except for the second pic - I was using the sit with the bench)

These are the new skinny jeans from So Many Styles. Each color comes in both the normal and ripped version. One of my new favorite jeans!
Being from the east coast and having a Scottish/Irish background, I really do love my tartan :) I was so excited last week to see some really nice "lumberjack" plaids. These shoes from Vive9 were one of my favorite things from last week. I only bought the one pair, and am kicking myself now for not picking up the other version too. My skirt is tartan from Suicidal Unborn and I have been mixing it with a lot of outfits lately.
Somethin' In Your Mouth has 2 packs of mouth signs (each with 3 different signs) for only 75L. I scooped up one a few weeks ago and thought it was perfect for this post.

New song today...awesome socks! This one is The Other Side by Bruno Mars and B.O.B. My apologies about the video...but the album was just released yesterday..no video out yet. Hope you enjoy the listen :)


-
(vive9) Xian Boot Lumberjack (Project Themeory - last week)
*OC* Crazy Hair - freebie in store
Suicidal Unborn - Tartan Skirt
So Many Styles Skinny Jeans Blue Ripped
So Many Styles Vintage Jacket (Red Cross Event)
MonS Bracelet World
MonS Cecile Ring
*Boom* Skinny Plastic Door Knockers Earrings
Urbanity You Broke Me necklace
.::SM::. Chic Sunglasses in Copper
So Many Styles Prairie Blouse
*Boom* Cuffed Socks in Grey
Glance Skins - Ling Smokey
Purse from Tres Blah

Props - IZUMIYA Trunk (pay 20L to the machine, and it gives u a random color and size)
Bus Stop - 1L from Cat's Dirt Project - I got it from xstreet so I am not sure if it is in the shop
All Poses and pile of suitcases from Storin Globetrotter Set

For other slurls please see my list of slurls on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment