Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Bug..

The cutest ladybug from Apple May..I just couldn't resist. I had a lady bug on my shoulder this morning for about 20 mins before it flew away..it is a tough call to decide which is cuter - this outfit or the real thing :)
The outfit comes with antennas, wings, and flexi mini dress.

Chanimations has some adorable fruit fetish sets. This one is "AppleAss" and comes with the crate of apples with 2 poses shown here leaning over the crates. There are also some new release pin up sets - of which I will posting very soon!

The apple in my mouth is from Famish - they have a bunch of adorable things for your mouth - make sure u check it out :)

I also want to mention the tree shown here. I absolutely love it. It looks perfect on my sim, and I love the falling apples. It makes a plunk sound that I am not quite used to yet, lol. When u touch the tree, u get this apple picking sack and an apple for your hand. Also included is an apple picking animation ;) too cute!




Maitreya Allure Socks
Apple May Design (AMD) - Little Bugs - Lady Bug Outfit
MB Creationz Ballet Flats "Gems" Strawberry
DeLa Bellini Bangle in Garnet
Glam Affair Sofia Skin (Dressing Room)
Hair - ETD
*UB* You Broke Me! Necklace
BBD - Crystal Rose Ring
[Famish] Apple for mouth
Dellybeams Apple Earrings (previous gift)
TDR - Dangerous Eyelashes (Dressing Room)
Shade - Apple Pickin Sack and Apple in hand
Shade - Apple Pickin Tree
Chanimations fruitFetish "AppleAss" - apple crates and 2 poses

Please see my slurls to tp to any of these shops! Please feel free to IM me in-world if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment