Monday, January 11, 2010

..they finally put me in a padded room!

Ok, so maybe there is some truth to me possibly needing to spend some time in a padded room, lol - just ask my friends. :-P ya ya..

Seriously..if anyone has pesky in-laws like me in RL, they will completely understand why this room is my new sanctuary, lol. (half kidding)


I know it is hard to see but...yes, it is an adorable mix tape in my mouth, from Pink Fuel =)

..glitter pants from [ILAYA] (new)

What I am wearing (Sisely)
fri.day Fingerless Gloves in Black
LeLutka - Saffron Pumps - Bright Pack (Pink)
Tattoo - Evil Neko
::BBD:: CrystalRose Ring
[ILAYA] - Lucina Glitter Pants (new)
K&CO - Sequins Glamour Vest
!Ohmai - Highrise Tank - Barbie
Skin - Glance Adriana
Padded Room - La Petite Morte (in case any of you need some solitary confinement)

No comments:

Post a Comment