Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flashdance meets Disco..?

Ok, not only am I so caught up in the 80's..ie. legwarmers, bright eyeshadows, flashdance, big hair, etc. but I love music. 80's music takes me back to school dances (well late 80's) and oooh the crushes I had on some boys winks* It was such a happy innocent time in my memory, and listening to the music makes me wanna dance all night long. I am totally dating myself right? Well I guess the secret is out..I am not 19! lol

This outfit reminds me of Flashdance/Belinda Carlisle (with darker hair) and I am totally loving it!


This outfit (dress) from Morea Style stole my heart as soon as I put it on. The flowing nature of it matched with the shoulder cut is fantastic - definitely a keeper.


Of course, most of you know about the new Saffron Pumps from Lelutka..they are slowing replacing my Verve Pumps from Maitreya. When it comes to pumps, I have been wearing Maitreya Verve Pumps for the past 2 years..not much (in my opinion) has compared. Well..finally a shoe that has met its match. =) Of course, I am not quite ready to give up my Verve Pumps just yet winks*



Sisely is wearing..
Bangles - *Ticky Tack* Hoopty Hoops
[Love Soul] Leg warmers
fri.day - Fingerless Gloves
Ring - CrystalRose Ring by ::BBD::
[LeLutka] Saffron Pumps
++AY.LinE++ Yuki in Seeweed
Morea Style City *Coralie*
(Royal Blue) Garter Socks
Skin - &Bean Pillow
Props *Elisa* Pose Chair (from moving sale) in Gold & Broccoli - Vinyl Wall Decor
Necklace - Caroline's Satin Ribbon Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment