Friday, January 29, 2010

Casual Days with Miel..

..stopped by Miel last night, and noticed some new stuff I just had to get. I haven't looked around the store in a few weeks so I am not sure when they were released..


As most of you know Hyper Couture has a new hair section..well this hair was just released today, and I am lovin' it! This one is from the black pack, but I also bought the blondes..and reasonably priced too at 175L. :D

These boots, from Miel, I think they are from 50L Fridays or Hump Day (my bad) but they are rockin' none the less, lol.


What I am wearing (Sisely)..

Hair - HC Hair Salon - Gemma (new)
Miel Hai Boots - red (69L Fridays)
Shirt (under) & Underwear - INDI Designs from Donna Outfit (xmas gift)
!mps! armwarmers and nails
Miel am Tulip Scuplted Skirt
Miel Lo Refurbished Socks
Belleza Skin
Cake Lashes
Emery Leather Vest

Hair - HC Hair Salon - Gemma (new)
Lelutka Saffron Pumps in Terracotta
Mandala Tahara Bangle in Orange/Brown
Pants - Miel Hi Pants
Miel Mo Tube Top - sunset
Cake Lashes
Paradisis Jacket - from hands off outfit
Belleza skin
!mps! handwarmers and nails
Loogo Necklace from Pink !nc.
[AddiCt] Marilyn pierce




No comments:

Post a Comment