Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pink n' Gold @ the Barn

Who says you need to wear overalls while hangin' round a barn? =) Not me! lol.

..needed a pick me up in pink today...pretty grim outside in RL..the snow is melting and all but dirty slush is left, sadly. From what I hear, we are going to be having some pretty mild weather for the next week or so. That means RARE chance of snow, and RARE chance of good skiiing. Not cool.

But, on a more positive note...


..cute hair - free from Exile (colour demo)..love the back =) I am sporting the new LeLutka Saffron Pumps yet again..pink from the brights pack. I just bought this pack today - yay! I am sure I will have all packs within the next week lol. (Oh, what confidence I have in myself winks*)

Classic metallic leggings from Armidi..have had these for such a long time. I actually wore them with my 80's outfit for an 80's party I Djed about a month ago =) They are so versatile, and definitely one of my favorites.

I know tons and tons of people have posted the new tweed jacket from Aoharu already, but I feel I must put in my 2 cents too! =) Well....I am loving it. I got it in Ivory and Pink, but was tempted to get a couple other colours as well. I am sure I will indulge myself in the next week or so..that is one thing about SL, I tend to spoil myself like crazy, and why not right?

PS. Hope everyone's new year is starting off great! Cheers to an awesome year! (clink)

What I am wearing (Sisely):
Jacket - AOHARU Tweed Short Jacket in Pink
INDI - Black Gloves (part of outfit from December gift in-store)
[LeLutka] Saffron Pumps in Black
Baiastice Gold Belt - from dress outfit
*KL* Creole Earring in Gold
Hair - Exile Susan (free in-store)
Armidi Metallic Tights
Skin - Glance Adriana
(All pics taken at Pixel Mode)

No comments:

Post a Comment