Friday, January 22, 2010

My Pinkie Skull Yummies! Part 1

My Pinkie Skull..in one word..awesomeness!

Friends of mine had mentioned this store in passing before but I never made it there...until this week. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and realised that I absolutely loved everything..how could I not have been here before! Well I was truly in my element, and so happy about it xD


Everything comes in so many awesome colours..and being a lover of pink..and purple..I was sooo excited. Not only that, but everything is well made and is very reasonably priced. A store after my own heart :))


The stripes dress comes with the scarf and matching leggings - it also comes in red and copper, so go check them out too. =D The Sim is cute as well, and has lots of great stores to explore, including [bubble].

There are so many great things to show you from My Pinkie Skull, so I have named this Part 1..as there are definitely more posts to come!

Outfit 1 (Sisely)
Shirt - !mPS! Short Black Top
Skirt - !mPS! Miscro Skirt in Purple
Tattoo (lower) - !mPS! Hearts Tattoo
Tattoo (upper) - artilleri Maggie Tattoo
Gloves - !mPS! Armwarmers and nails
Face Tattoo - Grunge Heart from kOwP
Socks - Paradisis The Student socks
Hair - Fri.day
Skin - [KA]
Boots - (Shiny Things) Chunky Boots
Bangles - Pewter Night Bangle from Baubles Jewelry

Outfit 2 (Sisely)
Shirt (under) - !mPS! Clubber Top (from outfit)
Shirt (upper) - Armidi Sheer Tank (Shop Armidi)
Tights - !mPS! Capri Dots in Purple
Tattoo (lower) - !mPS! Hearts Tattoo
Tattoo (upper) - Star Stratus from Aitui
Hair - Fri.day
Skin - [KA]
Boots - (Shiny Things) Chunky Boots
Bangles - Pewter Night Bangle from Baubles Jewelry

Outfit 3 (Sisely)
Outfit - !mPS! Stripes Dress with leggings & scarf
Gloves - !mPS! LaceMe Armwarmers in black
Hair - Fri.day
Skin - [KA]
Boots - (Shiny Things) Chunky Boots
Bangles - Pewter Night Bangle from Baubles Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment