Monday, February 1, 2010

Just a quickie..a casual day..


Sorry not that kind of quickie - geesh lol.

Thought this outfit was perfect for today - cozy yet still smexy. I love this sweatshirt from tres blah, and so not like any normal sweats I have owned in rl, although I wish I had this one in my rl closet! :)

I wanted to mention this ring from sad*. I am a huge fan of his jewelry - each piece is so detailed and beautiful. You can really tell that he puts his sweat and tears into his jewelry. Although you can't see the real beauty of this ring from the pic, I hope it will tease you enough to take a look at it in store. It is one of his new releases, and definitely worth a look.

This belt from Kitties Lair has been finding its way into my outfits a lot lately. It is worn as a jacket layer so it fits snuggle on the body and perfectly on the hips.

What I am wearing (Sisely)..

Shampooo Knee Socks
Belleza Skin
::BBD:: Crystal Rose Ring
P! Stutter Earrings
Lelutka Saffron Pumps
League Thermal Dress (lower)
-tb- Neato Sweatshirt
Hair - fri.day
*KL* Grommets Belt
Charm Ring by Sad*

No comments:

Post a Comment