Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My FAV FAB Jeans..(Part1)


There are some awesome jeans in sl, but they can be hard to find if you don't know where to go..so I wanted to share my fav jeans with you guys..and hope you like 'em too! :) This is part 1 of 2..cause I have a few more that I can't leave out!

1. *Linc*

2. *UB*

3. LeLutka

4. (Hot Mood)

As always feel free to contact me in world if you have any questions or comments :)

What I am wearing (Sisely)..
:OW: Long Tee Yellow
Kookie City Wedge - Ice Cream (previous dressing room item)
Hair - Magika
*Linc* Low Rise Jeans in White
Lara Skin - Lucy
Earrings and Necklace from Shade Throne
AddiCt Keyboard Ring (previous project themeory)

Shirt - Sensacion Black from *CandyDoll*
Hair (Posh)
*UB* Hated Jeans
Lara Skin - Lucy

[PO] Uber Swirls Graphic T with vest
LeLutka Stealla Jeans in Gray
MonS Blue&Black Fair Bracelet
Kookie City Wedges in Salmon
Hair - Fri.day
Earrings and Necklace from Shade Throne
Lara Skin - Lucy (new!)
Belt - Kitties Lair

Kookie City Wedge
(Hot Mood) Roll Up Pant
Hair - Kin
Earrings and Necklace from Shade Throne
Bangles from DeLa
Shirt - shopping bag gift from MonS called RippKnop!

No comments:

Post a Comment