Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Touch of Purple..

Happy Sunday!


..found this top by fluke as I was wandering around the mall at the ASrock Mainstore. I love the scoop of the back and I guess it doesn't hurt to flash a little skin in the front too, lol. My necklace is fairly new from Mandala and I really love the style and the subtle purple color. It is one of my fav chains right now because it pops no matter what you wear it with..

These minis from boom totally rock..I bought the fatpack and am sure I will wear every one more than once ;) Some might think it shows too much but I think it shows "just enough" and your legs will look great in it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! xD

MonS - Blue&Black Fair
Mandala Hannya Necklace in Purple
MonS - Cecile Ring
Top - *ASrock Show Black
-sd- nails
Hair - Exile
A&Ana Elegant Earrings
A-BOMB Ingrid Ankle Boots
Skin - Lara
Leti's Tattoo
Skirt - Verie Skirt from *Boom*

No comments:

Post a Comment