Friday, June 25, 2010

Watch Out Big Hair Coming Through

I am Djing a big hair event tomorrow night..uff well tonight now, lol. It's after midnight my time.
I was rummaging through my inventory and found some awesome hair I wanted to share.
Since it is so late, I will keep it short and sweet - ok maybe not so sweet but definitely awesome, in the true meaning of the word :)

First one from Mayamaya Creations..found here

Second is from SyDS!


Last but not least..hair from Nikita


What I am wearing (Sisely)..
[ III ] yum Yum Pearls
Redgrave Madonna Heels
::MC:: Hair Afro Feather White
Cobrahive Myou Rings
Skin - LAQ
*Ticky Tack* Hoopty Bangles
Boom Plastic Door Knockas Earrings
!Ohmai Asymmetry Bodysuit (pants)
Beauty Avatar Couture - Jane Shirt (saleat Glam Affair)

*Boom* Miami Nights (from grab bag)
Sexy Ring by dantel
Line Broken Pearl Necklace
lelutka Pow Pumps
Hair - SYDS Channel (previous lucky board)
Earrings - Meghindo's

{Paper.doll} CarniGirl
[ glow ] studio I'm your present tintable rings
Hair - Nikita
Necklace - Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment