Friday, June 25, 2010

OMFG

OMFG is right..
I am loving this Raven Dress from OMFG (remodelling right now, so not sure if items are out) - the feather skirt is awesome. I am wearing the plain top version but it also comes with a detailed top with a feather design. Since I matched it with some bold accessories, I wanted to keep the top of the dress fairly simple. The color of the top is so vibrant and goes so nicely with the skirt. I'm wearing it with new capris from MichiMi, and skin from Glam Affair - Sofia.

This cute butterfly clip from Action is so adorable, and comes with a HUD for texture changing - love that :)

Headband from Happy Finds..pack of 3 colors..

What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Lelutka Pow Pumps
Happy Finds Vintage Butterfly Necklace
Top - (omfg) Raven Dress (plain)
MichiMi Nina Capris
Skin - Glam Affair Sofia
Gisaci Snakeskin Bangles
Hair - fri.day
Action Butterfly Clip - Texture Change (with menu)
(omfg) Raven Dress (plain) with feather skirt
[ glow ] Gold Crow Ring

Top - (omfg) Raven Dress (plain)
Happy Finds Headband
[ glow ] present ring

No comments:

Post a Comment