Saturday, June 5, 2010

Margaritas!

ok, I guess this one needs an explanation? lol
Well, if you don't know already I dj in SL and last night I djed a margarita party. This was my outfit! I was in such an indecisive mood all day, and couldn't decide for the life of me what to wear. Finally about an hour before the party, I found this lime hat and within minutes I had my outfit. I love love this hat and it inspired my whole ensemble.
I think it's cute and hope you do too! :)

I absolutely love this hair!
I am always seeing hair and skin, etc from different adverts and if I like them I try and figure out where they are from. Well I saw this hair, and loved it immediately. I had to have it. I knew I had seen it before but couldn't remember where. After 3 shops, I got lucky and found it at Exile - yay!




The sour face with the lime in the mouth is priceless :-)



Mons Blue&Black Fair Special bracalet
Mother Goose skull tat (free!)
Kookie City Wedges (new!)
hair Exile Jenna
LaceyCakes! Peanut butter necklace (gift from Delia - yay! She has the jam necklace)
Lara Skin
*linc* tankdress 50L friday (still available at regular price)
MonS cecile ring
-sd- nails mix 1
demidemi hat - lime and demidemi lime slice mouth (sold together, and can only be found on Xstreet here. Unfortunately her shop close the end of May)
TOSL fruitylicious charm bangle and ring
Pink !nc. rox star necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment