Friday, February 5, 2010

Night out with Rohant..

Rohant has some great stuff out right now..perfect for a night out. I wanted to show you just a few of the outfits.

The first one is the Preive outfit..it really does speak for itself (but I must say it shows off my cleavage from YS&YS very nicely hehe). I added the belt from Emery and the tights are called the Nishar tights from Zaara. I think the tights give it a little extra punch!




This is the same outfit as above but to make it a little more fun (I have a retro party tonight so I think that inspired me a little), I paired it with the summer of love shirt from Aqua and the Armidi Metallic Tights in pink. The skirt is so versatile, and I love how it can be worn in so many ways..classy yet fun. :D

The second outfit (below) is the Grey Metal Dress..very haute couture and unique, which I really like. It is sophisticated yet fun. The photo doesn't do the texture justice, so make sure you go check it out, it looks so much better on! xD


What I am wearing..(Sisely)

Pic 1
Skirt - Rohant (from Prieve Outfit)
Collar - Rohant (from Preive Outfit)
Shirt with arm bands - Summer of Love from Aqua
Tights - Armidi in Pink
Gloves - Glam Affair (from the Gwen Dress)
Hair - {fascino}
Emery Black belt (as jacket)
Bangle [[SHADE THRONE]] The Black Rider Set (new)
::Brillante:: Fur Hoop Earrings

Pic 2
Rohant Preive Outfit - collar, skirt and shirt
Ultimate Boots from Pixel Fashion
Tights - Zaara Nishar Leggings
Skin - [KA]
Lashes - Cake
Gloves - Blacklace laced obsession

Pic 3
Rohant - Grey Metal Dress
*SISSI* Collar Me Up
Leggings - FAB.PONY Glam Legging in Silver
white glitter tattoo - undershirt by Crissy Designs
Charm Ring by Sad*
Beauty Avatar (now Glam Affair) - Akairu Gloves
Skin - : HS : Serenity Rapture
Hair - !lamb - Ghost


No comments:

Post a Comment