Friday, February 12, 2010

More V-day...Part 3 I guess? xD



I am seriously dumbfounded (and excited too) about how much amazing V-day stuff is out there right now. I had planned on doing 2 parts to my Valentine's post...but there is so much more that needs to be mentioned.

I did the Starlust Valentine's Hunt yesterday..ooo what a feat..but so well worth it. Once you are finished there is literally 60+ gifts, probably more - such generosity is overwhelming! xD You get your HUD from the lobby and you are on your way. Put your thinking cap on cause you are gonna need all your brainpower!

I really splurged this week on the newest Curio skin called Cupid and Cupid2. I bought both fatpacks, and I have no regrets! My favorite ones right now are lovelorn and of course the Valentine skins with hearts - so cute! The valentine eyes are *by Snow* 1L found on XStreet here..really sweet eyes.

Another favorite of mine right now is this hair Sofie called from IrEn. I also bought the Sofie2 pack, which is very similar but with more volume and different bangs. The hearts in the background are from Scribble..they are having a 60L sale on all red items in store, so check that out before it over!

..yummy dress from Elate! This is a group gift at the HoPo location and it is out front at the shop. I also discovered this shop this week called TUFT and found this mouth plate. It comes in a pack of 6, including kisses, kiss me, be mine, forever, I love you and marry me for 25L. I am a big fan of stuff in the mouth (ummm let me rephrase)..I have been into buying little trinkets and such for my mouth, lol. Not sure if there is a better way to say that, but hopefully you know what I mean. winks* Delia has really started this trend for me, and as always she finds new ways for me to spend money buying things for myself, lol. There is another place to check out to, if you are into "mouth stuff", called Somethin' In Your Mouth. They have tons and tons of awesome stuff just for that purpose - it's great.


More mouth stuff..this rose, called crying rose, from Kosh is so pretty and dainty..and is available in lots of colours. This one is ice, which I thought was a little different than the normal red and pink roses typical of V-day. I want to mention this skin...a Valentine's VIP group gift (250L to join) from PXL. It is quite the gift..it includes 3 poses, cupid bow, wings, quiver, and of course the skin (body tattoo included on skin).


Onyx Wear (OW) released lingerie just in time for Valentine's. Not surprisingly, the sets are classic, yet smexy. They come in 3 colors - pink, black and red (not shown).

The bouquet of flowers is one of the MANY gifts from the Starlust Hunt, and to be perfectly honest, I haven't had the time to peek at all of them.
I am loving this hair, Oh Sugar which I just got this morning from !lamb for 50L fridays - what a deal! There are two blondes available for 50L - this one is powder. They have very realistic dark roots for those who didn't quite make it to the salon, lol.


Heart Leggins...yummmm..these knit leggins from OW are so hawt. The color is amazing - so vivid, and it has mini hearts all over it - just perfect. :D


What I am wearing (Sisely)

In first 4 Pics..
Scribble Flying Things (60L sale)
Tree - from Xstreet here (0L) There is also a skybox for 150L..very cute..
Hair - Iren
*By Snow* - Valentine Eyes 2010 (from Xstreet here)
n*l Heart Ring (hunt at paper.doll - from previous post)

1. T-Junction - Valentine Loungewear (from XStreet here)
Skin - Curio Cupid2
LaceMe Armwarmers - Red from MPS!
MPS! Heart Tattoo
Necklace - Valentine 2010 Just Imagine for girl (from Xstreet here)
Nohm nohm heart freebie (from xstreet here)

2. MPS! Valentines Free Gift Undies - girl
Necklace - Valentine 2010 Just Imagine for girl (from Xstreet here)
Nohm nohm heart freebie (from xstreet here)

3. TUFT Kiss me Mouth Plate - Somethin' In Your Mouth
Elate! Sam Valentine's Dress
Skin - Curio Cupid
Necklace - Valentine 2010 Just Imagine for girl (from Xstreet here) There is a guys and girls necklace included and its free!

4. Eclipse - Halter Mini Dress -Vday Special for 30L
KOSH - Crying Rose in Ice
Skin - [pxl] July SK S.Valentine 2010
Necklace - Sad* Bow Necklace


Onyx Wear (OW)

In all pics..
Skin - Curio
Tattoo - mps! Heart Tattoo
Hair - !lamb - Oh Sugar (50L Fridays)

OW - Pink Stripe Corset and Panties
TOSL Bouquet (Starlust Hunt Gift)

OW - Black Stripe Corset and Panties

OW Knit Leggings Purple Heart
Ticky Tack The Key To My Heart (in mouth)
Armidi - Sheer Tank Top from www.shoparmidi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment