Tuesday, February 9, 2010

V-Day Part 2!


On to Part 2...(sorry if I missed something in this one...these 2 posts took me a while and I am now starting to see double lol)

I just want to mention for those of you who haven't been to the Valentine's Bazaar yet, make sure you check it out before it is gone. Everything is 50L, and there are some really cute things including skins, shoes, poses and clothing.

1. (Nushru) - Wayward Heart hair and dress - both for 50L found at the Valentine's Bazaar. There are also shoes here, but I decided to use my own shoes for the post.
The hair bun in the shape of a heart is so unique and I love it. It also comes with the red heart on the side, which is very cute. The color and texture of this dress are amazing.

In the following pics, I have a candy heart in my mouth from House on Fire. I actually purchased it from Xstreet for something like 10L (look here). It includes a color change and message change menu. This one says sweet, but you can't see it very well. Other options include kiss me, eat me, be mine, etc.

This is the Heart Pose from Trizzy's Shop, also found at the Valentine's Bazaar. I am using my own pose here, but it includes a sitting pose on top of the big heart. It actually didn't work that well for me given I am wearing a dress, hehe.

2. Duboo & ArtDummy! - These are the you are my honey undies from Duboo, also adorable, and love the colour. I am holding the Be Mine Valentine Heart and using the pose from Art Dummy! "Be Mine" Set found here. It actually comes with an actually dummy holding a heart, very cute. As well, there is the option of holding a string of hearts instead of a single heart. This is not free, but definitely packed with fun posing stuff.


3. Virtual Insanity & Duboo - Virtual Insanity has these pasties as a gift in-store atm. They come in a pack with black, red and pink on all layers. Shown here are the pink version.
Duboo has an assortment of "you are my"undies from a pay vendor - 15L and you can get an assortment of adorable undies. Shown here are the you are my love undies, with LOVE spelled out across the behind..so cute :)


4. Izzie's Fashions - This is the second set of lingerie in the pack from Part 1 of my V-day posts. This one is the big hearts set - such a nice hue of pink. I am also wearing a tattoo from one of my favorite stores - mps! The pose I am using is the broken hearted girl prop from Retro Poses found at the Valentine's Bazaar. It also includes the pose I am using - so cute ;)


5. Luck Inc. and Dilly Dolls - This dress is up at the Link Mainstore for 50L and the skin is a freebie from Dilly Dolls, so perfect for V-day.

6. RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - There is a hunt going on at this store..some gifts for the guys, and some for the guys. You are looking for skulls, so be sure to get over there before it is over. This is just one of the hunt items. I included the stockings from another hunt item here. The hair is a gift from Posh, and it comes in a pack with 4 other hairs. The tiara is a gift from Sn@tch.

7. Miu & Trubble - I just have to mention this pretzel set from Miu. How cute is the pretzel and the back in my right hand...mmm makes me want some, lol. They look good enough to eat! ;P



8. Love, Ashley - This lingerie is a hunt item from That's Amore Grid Wide Hunt. I will give you a hint..its near something pink and pretty smelling winks*



9. Nyte'n'Day - This is a new release (not free) but I saw and knew I had to get it. The colors are so vivid, and the style is a bit different from the usual mini dresses. This hair is another one from Vanity Hair. Yes, it is a bit poofy, but it is unique and I love how the Truth Kylei bow sits so nicely on it ;) It kind of reminds me of a little doll.


10. Cutie Honey - now this is a cute little sim :) You can grab a firefly pack that comes with a ent and animation and walk around the sim and catch fireflies. When you catch something, you accept the gift into you inventory. What a neat and fun thing to do. I spent about a half hour there the other day, and caught myself a bunch of awesome little gifts! Honestly, I am not sure if I got this dress at the camp or on the lucky chair..

11. More Nyte'n'Day - This one is a group gift in store, so join the group and touch the sign at the front near the new releases. :) It will definitely get some hearts racing!



What I am wearing (Sisely)..

1. (Nushru) Wayward Heart Dress (Valentine's Bazaar)
Juliette Love Tan Skin from CandyDoll (Valentine's Bazaar)
Hair - (Nushru) Hair Wayward Heart (Valentine's Bazaar)
Stockings from Love, Ashley (from hunt gift in #8)
~RU~ Heart Necklace
Trixxy's Shop Heart Pose (Valentine's Bazaar)
Candy Heart for mouth from House on Fire from Xstreet here
Background textures from Made by Moo

2. Duboo you are my Yummy panties (not sure if they are available since they moved to cheesecake)
Glitterati Fence (I (heart) orginals fair)
Hair - !VA! Sunday kind of hair love
Belleza Skin
Be Mine pose with heart from Art Dummy! found here

3. Virtual Insanity Valentine's Pasties (from Heart & Soul Sim Hunt)
Duboo you are my love undies
!VA! Sunday kind of love
MPS! Hearts Tattoo
Saffron Pumps in Pink from Lelutka
Skin - Belleza

4. Izzie's Bra and Panties (big hearts)
Belleza Skin
MPS! Hearts Tattoo
VA! Sunday kind of hair love

5. Tat - Pididdle - Remember that I love you
!VA! Kajun Moon in Fucsia (January Releases - gift in-store)
Linc* Tankdress Valentine Version (50L in-store)
Skin - *DD* Sweet Valentines (Freebie Gift in-store)

6. Juliette Love Tan Skin from CandyDoll (Valentine's Bazaar)
~RU~ Heart Necklace
Hair - (Posh) Vday - Pink Passion - freebie at HoPo Location here
Sn@tch Pretty Princess Tiara
[*RD*] Valentines Mini Dress (Skulls Hunt in-store)
[*RD*] Baby DOll Stocking (from other hunt outfit)

7. Trubble Hearts 2010 Cami Shirt (1L in store)
Juliette Low Tan by CandyDoll (Valentine's Bazaar)
*Miu* Pretzel (CHH hunt) Bag and Pretzel (gift 2 of 2)
Hair - (Nushru) Hair Wayward Heart (Valentine's Bazaar)
~RU~ Heart Necklace

8. That's Amore Hunt - Love, Ashley
Satin and Lace Pink Bra, Panties, Garter and Stockings Set
n*l Heart Ringm (14L each set in the store hunt)
n*l all you need is love necklace
Skin - Belleza
Hair - !VA! Sunday kind of love

9. Nyte'n'Day - Dyadic Pink/Red (new item - not free)
PIDIDDLE Remember that I love you Tattoo
Truth Kylie Bow
!VA! Noir Hair
skye - girly skin from PF (Valentine's Bazaar)
Photable by Modd (orginals fair)

10. PIDIDDLE Remember that I love you Tattoo (not sure if still available)
Truth Kylie Bow (from December)
!VA! Noir Hair
Cutie Honey Valentine Dress Set
skye - girly skin from PF (Valentine's Bazaar)
Photable by Modd (orginals fair)
Love and Heart Body attachments from Cutie Honey Outfit

11. Nyte'n'Day - Valentine's Lingerie 2010 Bra and Undies (gift in-store)
Curio - Elf Skin (xmas gift)
AQUA - Heart&Rose Tattoo
Hair - Truth
Saffron Pumps from Lelutka in bright red
Pose and Sofa -Lips Sofa from the Pinky Boo Shop (not free)


No comments:

Post a Comment