Friday, February 19, 2010

New Stuff at League..

Ok..into League - ess!

I changed the settings on the playlist for the blog..you can still play the music when you want to hear it, but it will not play automatically...just scroll to the very bottom and press play.

There is a reason for this..I will be adding (from time to time) songs with my posts. This will make it easier for you so you don't have to stop the playlist yourself before playing the video :D

For today..loving this tune..hope you enjoy it. It's called, Horchata by Vampire Weekend. This video is helpful if u don't know the words, lol.



All these pics are taken using the Lithium Photo Studio..group gift in-store. There are 4 poses included..I used two and then incorporated some of my own poses. Make sure you grab it before it is gone..

League has some awesome releases out..the sports socks are from 50L Fridays today...the combat shorts are a new release as of yesterday and the I am lovin' these combat boots. Shown here are the combat shorts in blue..but there is also grey, green, brown and purple. The belt is included and conveniently comes with different sizes for varying hip widths. I paired it with the Sheer Tank in navy from Armidi (I love these tanks..have had them for ages, and still wear them a lot).


These boots..
If you follow my blog, you know that I usually only wear one pair of "casual" boots - they are the Chunk Boots from Shiny Things. I have yet to find a pair that I like as much..until today. I love these combat boots, and given how picky I am - that says a lot. Not only do I like the fit, and the look of the boots..I love all the color options. You can change the laces, the sides, the toe, the sole, and the heel. Show here, are just a few options. Just click on the boot for the drop down menu for adjusting size or appearance.


This is the same outfit, but I replaced the shirt with the Handprint Tee from League in White. This also comes in brown, and cream.
I recently came across this hair at Little Britain, and have been addicted to it. Shown here is blonde with black streaks, but I also purchased the black with red and blonde streaks :) oh - and the hat is colour change too - sweet right? :)


What I am wearing (Sisely)..

Armidi Sheer Tank in Navy
Pamber's Lip Ring - gift from a friend of mine who recently left sl :(
League sport socks - 50L Fridays
League Combat Boots
PopFuzz - Armband Tat
[skream] studs on eyes
Bangles - Shade Throne
Fame Necklace - pink !nc.
(NSD) Rock n Rolla Guitar Chain

Second Outfit - add League Handprint Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment