Thursday, March 14, 2013

No words..



There are no words to describe or define what’s inside you, your feeling, your vibe
Believe me I’ve tried to break you down to a science
See you in my mind and I open my mouth and it’s silence
I can articulate a Shakespeare poem
Even though know I didn’t know him I can see where he was goin’
And where he’s comin’ from I can even catch his flow and then I think of you
I don’t know where this metaphor is goin’
Cuz there ain’t no words you can understand, only lovers can
You can ask the professor and the madman
If they couldn’t find the words, no one can
All I’ve seen, all I heard
When it comes to you there’s just no, just no word..




Poses [FP] Fashion Set 05, BEZ! Singles - Bag 1

BenS Beauty Heart Earrings in bronze
Olive - The Vixenie Foxy Clutch (Fashion Week)
illmatic 6IXES in rosegold (Fashion Week)
Hair - Exile Little Talks in crystal
[Decoy]  Izel Scarf (Collab88)
ISON leather leggings in tan (collab88)
ISON oversized top (collab88)
al vulo Alyss Wonderland in fairy - group gift
Creme de lips in candy - Blush
JD - Cruel Heels (collab88)
+Half-Deer+ - Wish On Me Hairclip in minty (Fashion Week)


No comments:

Post a Comment